SHORT COURSES ON SITE
♦ Raynald Gauvin, Analytical Scanning Electron Microscopy at 30 keV and less.
♦ Charles Lyman and Wen-An Chiou, X-ray Microanalysis of in the SEM and EPMA”.
♦ Kildare Miranda, Francisco Capani, Three-dimensional reconstruction of cells and tissues by electron tomography and FIB-SEM.
♦ Carlos Mas, Confocal microscopy: analysis of quantitative co-localization. Special Lecture Dr Bob Price, Dept Cell Biology and Anatomy, USC School Med. Tissue Clearing Techniques for Enhanced Depth of Imaging with Confocal Microscopy (me
SHORT COURSES OFF SITE (School of Dentristy - La Plata University)
♦ Patricia Sarmiento and Claudio Abal, Sample preparation for light and electron microscopy in Odontology.
♦ Anabel Fernández y Gabriela Casanova. Pre-congress satellite course: “Microscopical approaches to study the nervous system”, 25-26- 27-28 September 2019. Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Structure and Function of Cells & Organelles
- Multiplex Live Imaging of Cells, Tissues & Organisms
- 3-D Structures of Macromolecules & Supramolecular Assemblies
- Atomic Force Microscopy in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Applications of Cryo-Electron Microscopy in Biology
- Embryology & Developmental Biology
- Pathology and Immunocytochemistry & Biomolecular Labeling
- Applications in Correlative Microscopy of Biological Systems
- Microbiology and Virology
- Applications of microscopy in Neurosciences
- Nanoscale, Nanostructures and Porous Materials
- Carbon-Based Materials and 2D Structures
- Thin Films, Coatings and Surfaces
- Metals and Alloys
- Ceramics and Inorganic Composites
- Biomaterials, Polymers and Polymer-Based Composites
- Semiconductors and Materials for Communication
- Phase transformations and corrosion
- Amorphous Materials and Liquid Crystals
- Magnetic, Ferroelectric and Multiferroic Materials
- Materials in Geology and Mineralogy
- Materials for Energy Production, Storage and Catalysis